We are so excited about Camp Curtis Lake 2020! Our staff has planned some great activities that include sports, arts & crafts, performing arts, outdoor living skills, team building, and Bible time! We are confident that your child will learn new skills in a healthy and safe environment, meet new friends, learn to think critically and problem-solve, and build long-lasting relationships with other children and staff.
Here at camp, we offer five different activities every day, tailored appropriately to age, that teach a variety of skills. Those activity areas are:
● Sports: Children will have the opportunity to play games they love as well as learn new ones
● Arts & crafts: We want to help children express themselves creatively, as well as be introduced to proper and safe use of new tools
● Team-building: Children will have the opportunity to perform challenging tasks with peers, including working through our new low ropes course
● Performing arts: An opportunity to explore and express new talents, such as singing, dancing, writing and performing skits, making musical instruments and writing poetry
● Outdoor living skills: Exploring nature in a safe environment and learning skills such as building forts and cooking food over a fire